We are hiring!
Product Advisor/Business Office
Think you can be that special person that drives positivity and integrity to our consistently growing customer base? Can you work full-time and possess a valid driver’s license? We are looking for someone without any previous sales experience but will consider all. If you have the following, we will teach you the rest.
We need the following traits/attributes from our successful applicant:
- Enthusiastic and the ability to transfer that enthusiasm to the client
- Positive/outgoing & winning attitude
- Ability to create a personal presence (look, talk, act and dress like a professional)
- Instantly likeable
- Ability to set aggressive goals both business and personal
- Treat everyone with respect (staff, clients, friends & family)
- Ability to follow through on tasks right to the end (never give up)
- The ability to cultivate and keep customer relationships (we will teach you this)
- The ability to keep yourself organized
- Like to come to work to work
APPLY NOW! You must have these personal traits to be successful at this job. This position will pay a salary while you learn and get up to speed. We will require you to work every 2nd Saturday. If you think you have these traits/attributes, then we want to talk to you. Please send a 30-40 second video introducing yourself along with a resume to Warren Murray firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Advisor/Warranty Admin
We offer competitive wages, health, dental and accidental benefit package after 90 days as well as pension plan after one year of employment.
- Create work orders with detailed notes on customers concerns
- Answer questions and provide information to customers on parts and service options
- Calling customers to update them on service changes
- Maintain positive customer service experience
- Process payments from customers
- Perform general office duties
- Access and process information
- Process warranty claims as per Chrysler’s guidelines
- Valid driver’s license
- Automotive experience is an asset but not required
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Effective communication skills
Please submit resume and cover letter to Mike Robertson at email@example.com, or in person at 300 Frontage Road West in Virden, MB. 204-748-3396. Only those successful applicates will be contacted.